Breaking Chains and Not Burning Rubber

BREAKING CHAINS - Freedom: Cycle touring is the greatest way I have found to experience freedom. Whilst I celebrate mine I hope to help others gain and realise theirs, and protect ours, by fundraising for Amnesty International

NOT BURNING RUBBER - Environmental Awareness: Cycling is one of the most efficient and sustainable modes of transport. It's slow speed allows you to become more aware and connected with our surroundings, and therefore the pressures that they may be under. I intent to have a minimal negative impact on the environment whilst I travel, and will share my observations and experiences about my journey, environmental issues, and sustainable living here:

Thursday, 28 July 2011

Say cheese

I'll be honest I'm new to this trying to get publicity lark......But if I'm going to raise a few quid (or bucks) I have been told, by more than one,,,,that I need to have a facebook group, a twitter account, put posters up, join cycling groups, write to mags, call the pm, e-mail everyone you know...and raderara.....

So:
e-mails have been sent,
expedition and cycling clubs joined
facebooked,
and I spoke to a Don-key!
Oh, and I have joined twitter...but god knows what I do with that....can anyone help???!

----

We had a wee bit of snow here in Christchurch on Monday. So it made a good scene for a few photos. Thanks Clara!
It's the one for my poster.
The words on the T-shirt say it all I think....

For bikers, I have added mudguards, a few stickers, got my bags sorted, and fitted an extra bottle holder to the handlebars.

No comments:

Post a Comment