Breaking Chains and Not Burning Rubber

BREAKING CHAINS - Freedom: Cycle touring is the greatest way I have found to experience freedom. Whilst I celebrate mine I hope to help others gain and realise theirs, and protect ours, by fundraising for Amnesty International

NOT BURNING RUBBER - Environmental Awareness: Cycling is one of the most efficient and sustainable modes of transport. It's slow speed allows you to become more aware and connected with our surroundings, and therefore the pressures that they may be under. I intent to have a minimal negative impact on the environment whilst I travel, and will share my observations and experiences about my journey, environmental issues, and sustainable living here:

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

If you really really want it, stamp your feet!

Throw out the apathy that infests (most) people in NZ and Britain, take a leaf out of the Chileans book. If you want to protect OUR environment YOU need to start shouting about it.
This one seems to have worked (for now anyway). Well done to all the Chilean protesters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment